The Group comprises the following franchising companies:
- The TaxAssist Direct Group Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Ltd (main UK operating company)
- TaxAssist Direct International Ltd (Canada)
- TaxAssist Direct Ireland Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Ireland Services Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Australia Pty Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct USA Inc.
- TaxAssist Direct Services Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Tax Consulting Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct London Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Financial Services Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Acquisitions Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Europe Ltd (non-trading)
- TaxAssist Accountants Ltd (non-trading)
- TaxAssist Direct USA Ltd (non-trading)
To provide a one-stop shop backed by the best client experience for accountancy, tax, payroll and complementary financial and professional services.
We are a major professional services group who deliver the very best client experience backed up by first class advice and smart solutions for accountancy, tax, payroll and complementary financial services.
Our service delivery comes from a netework of franchisees and teams of dedicated advisors, differentiated by our strong relationships, knowledge and ability to anticipate client needs.
Group Core Values
- Be friendly, approachable and trustworthy
- Customer Oriented - deliver excellent customer service
- Take personal responsibility
- Problem solvers - anticipate and solve clients' problems
- Work together with respect for colleagues and support each other as individuals and teams
- Operate with integrity at all times - know and do what is right
Accreditations & ethics
The Group abides by the ethics of the British Franchise Association (bfa) and works closely with all relevant accountancy and tax professional bodies and institutions. The Group abides by the laws and ethics of countries in question, currently the Irish Franchise Association, the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA), the International Franchise Association (IFA) and the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA).