The TaxAssist Group global network now comprises (as at June 2022):
- 282 franchised areas with 449 shops and offices
- Supporting more than 85,580 small businesses and self-employed individuals
- With annual billings in excess of £60.4m
Each franchisee provides a comprehensive range of accountancy, tax and advisory services to small businesses (turnover less than £2 million or equivalent in other countries). In the UK, the brand is ranked 22nd amongst UK accountancy practices in terms of size (as reported by Accountancy Age, 2021) and is the leading provider to small businesses on which it focuses.
The Group comprises the following franchising companies:
- The TaxAssist Direct Group Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Ltd (main UK operating company)
- TaxAssist Direct International Ltd (Canada)
- TaxAssist Direct Ireland Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Australia Pty Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct USA Inc.
- TaxAssist Direct Services Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct London Ltd
- TaxAssist Direct Financial Services Ltd
To make accounts and tax simple by creating the best service experience for our UK and international clients.
We aim to be the most trusted and respected UK and international brand for accounts, tax and general business advisory services for small and local businesses and be the premier provider of choice for that group.
We dedicate ourselves to help our franchisees to build a successful, profitable and future-proof ‘one-stop-shop’ business.
Group Core Values
- Personal service
- Results with value
Franchisee Case Studies
Accreditations & ethics
The Group abides by the ethics of the British Franchise Association (bfa) and works closely with all relevant accountancy and tax professional bodies and institutions. The Group abides by the laws and ethics of countries in question, currently the Irish Franchise Association, the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA), the International Franchise Association (IFA) and the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA).